The following guidelines are not a legal document, and final interpretation is up to the administration of djs.social; they are here to provide you with an insight into our content moderation policies. There are a few rules which can be summed up as:
- Be considerate. Be respectful. Be constructive. Be helpful.
- Do NOT post nudity or pornography.
- Do NOT post racist, xenophobic, sexist or anything discriminating against gender and sexual minorities.
- Do NOT advertise products, services or pimp your latest gig or podcast here. Genuine and heartfelt recommendations are ok but don't push it :) There are plenty of other places for this.
- Do NOT post anything that breaks an NDA or infringes on someone else's copyright or intellectual property.
- Do NOT stalk or harass other users, directly or indirectly.
- If you want to post stuff that's not related to DJing then consider using Content Warnings to avoid polluting people's timeline with stuff they might not care about.
Play by the rules or risk having your account banned or suspended.
These provisions notwithstanding, the administration of the service reserves the right to revoke any user's access permissions, at any time, for any reason, except as limited by law.